Hot blonde AfricaYA will capture your imagination with her stunning body and sexy shows! Members return to AfricaYA’s chat-room again and again, because this beauty knows how to hold a conversation on any topic! Read an interview with AfricaYA to find out more about this incredibly lovely girl!
– If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
– I was thinking about this for a long time, going through every animal in my mind – from cats, panthers, and lions to bunnies and birds. I tried to imagine myself as one of them – their lifestyle, manners and everything else. In the end, I concluded that I don’t want to be any animal. I like being myself, and even in my fantasies, I can’t be something else.
– What songs have you completely memorized?
– I remember songs which I listened to the most, those which reflected any period of my life or my inner state. There are some songs from cartoons – one of them is waltz from “Anastasia,” and I think it is the perfect lullaby.
– What is the most challenging problem you’ve faced?
– It was very hard to choose my future job after school. I didn’t know what I want and who I am. I was very confused – you know for sure what to do for 11 years, and then it’s like you’re thrown into the world and have to do everything by yourself. They don’t teach being independent or making your own decisions in school – an entire process of education is done by a premade algorithm, and it’s very hard to choose your path because of that.
– Which Cocktail Pairs Best With Your Personality?
– Whiskey-cola. I don’t like cocktails where everything is mixed together.
– If you could have one superpower – what would you choose to have? Would you use it to rule the world or help it?
– I want to have a superpower of putting useful thoughts into people’s minds. Of course, those ideas would be kind and pure so that people can be happier.
– What is the kindest thing you have ever done for anyone?
– It’s hard to choose one thing, and I can’t judge my own kindness. I simply try to do good when I can.
– What have you learned from your past relationship?
– I realized one simple truth – what happened in the past, happened for the best. When my relationship ended, I was worried, but with time my life got better. And without these relationships and worries, I wouldn’t be where I am now.
– What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?
– Someone told me that there is nothing worse than advising other people, and I fully realized it only with time. When we are giving advice on any topic, even with the best intentions, we do it from our own life experiences and way of life, but every person has different values and life. There are no universal truths, and everything is relative. So when we are giving someone any advice, we have to think about 100 times – is it worth it?