Staceybella is a sexy blonde who is always smiling and having fun! Take a good look at her – slender body accentuated by beautiful tattoos, crazy outfits and so much sexual energy she wants to share with you! Are you ready for that? But hold on for a second! First, read staceybella’s interview to know all the juicy details and interesting facts about her, and then it’s time to jump right into action on her online show! 😉
– What’s the weirdest thing you Googled today/ this week/ ever?
– The weirdest thing I ever Googled was ‘why are people sexually attracted to Pokemon?” I have seen that a lot lately and I think that is another level of weirdness. So I was curious.
– What’s something you always wanted to do as a child but never got to do it?
– I always wanted to fly. But not in a plane. To be floating in the air, feeling free as a bird. Jumping with a parachute or something like that.
– Would you rather use whipped cream or hot fudge?
– Whipped cream! But hot fudge is a really good choice too. So I would choose both. But not together. Today whipped cream…and maybe tomorrow some hot fudge 😉
– Who was your first celebrity crush? Why?
– My first celebrity crush was Kenny Kravitz. Why? Well, not only because he is an amazing artist, for his music and all, but for everything he is. His music, his character, his mind…and he is one of those people that just don’t seem to age. Sexier and more charming by the day.
– What is the most sensitive part of your body?
– The most sensitive part of my body would be…my heart. It’s the easiest to break. Physically and metaphorical speaking.
– Which one do you think is more a comfortable attire – a dress or a pair of pajamas?
– A dress. I never wear pajamas. Even when I’m doing things around the house, I like to wear a dress. Comfortable, easy to put on and easy to take off.
– If you had to go a week without your phone, what would you miss the most about it?
– I wouldn’t. I love my phone and hate it at the same time. I wouldn’t miss my phone. I would be to busy enjoying my life, taking a break from everything else.
– Besides your phone, what one material item would you choose to bring on a deserted island?
– I said I love and hate my phone the same. So yes, if I would go on a deserted island, I would bring my phone. The second thing I would bring would be…a knife. I can use it to cut things, slice fish and other things. It’s a really handy object!
– Where do you want to retire?
– Speaking of which, where do I want to retire? On an island. Not a deserted one but an island nonetheless. Living the dream. A house on the beach and all that. I’m a sea person. I love the ocean, the sun, the sand, the breeze. The Caribbean islands are for me.