Imagine a deliciously looking redhead lounging on a bed, back arched and leg raised, while there is some sexy lace lingerie on her…How tempting, isn’t it? -Alicia- is surely a part of this kind of fantasy! She is definitely an enchantress who is thought to be a mark of a beastly sexual desire. Historically, there has always been a belief that redheads are fiery and hot-tempered. Is this image wrong or not – try figuring this out and read the interview with -Alicia- 😉
– What does your name mean?
– Alicia is a Spanish version of the name Alice, which came to France from Germany. It is almost synonymous with “little girl.” It also has a meaning “noble one.”
– What’s your favorite thing to do with a guy?
– I don’t have any specific preferences. When you love someone, you love to do EVERYTHING with them. Starting from going shopping for weird male stuff and ending with watching a ridiculous comedy while drowning in chips.
– What is something you used to do as a child that you wish you could still do?
– I like the fact that as a child I knew how to feel happiness from holidays. Any holiday seemed like a magical fairytale that gave an incredible load of positivity. Now, I don’t have this feeling anymore and it doesn’t matter how hard I try to get it.
– What do you find attractive in a man?
– When I meet a man, the first thing I pay attention to is whether his words match his actions. Whether he is responsible and dependable. I don’t like men who believe in sayings like “Women love with their ears.”
– Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
– Yes, I do believe that whatever happens, happens for the better. If something you really wanted or waited for didn’t happen, it was bound to happen this way. I believe in destiny as well as in the fact that we can change it.
– Would you be open to a threesome?
– I had threesome experience. It was quite a long time ago. At that time I wanted experiments in everything – my appearance, relationships, and sex. I am totally fine with other people experimenting with sex, but I will not be involved in it.
– What’s more romantic, or sexy: cooking for someone or dancing with someone?
– I think dancing with someone is more romantic. Seems like that’s because all men I’ve encountered never shared the same thoughts as me about slow dance. It is not new for me to cook for a man, but dancing seems interesting.
– What’s your favorite place in the entire world?
– Haven’t seen the whole world yet, so I cannot really answer.
– If you won the lottery tomorrow, what’s the first thing you’d buy?
– It will all depend on the amount of money I won. If it was a million of dollars, I would buy a round-the-world trip ticket; my family wouldn’t be able to see me for a very long time 🙂
– What’s your favourite joke?
– This question is really giving me a hard time. How can there be a favourite joke? If you keep telling the same joke over and over, it is not funny anymore.